The LAD just had the greatest morning inning ever. Ever
If not ever, someone can point me to a better one.
Dodgers Fifth Inning:
- Toles hits his first major league home run
- Segedin hits his first major league home run
- That makes two rookies hitting back to back home jacks
- Corey Seager hits his twenty-second home run. Hard to believe anymore, but Corey Seager is also a rookie. That makes three home runs in the same inning by rookies. I feel comfortable in saying the LAD have never done that, but I’d love to be proven wrong. I know Eric Stephen is looking it up right now.
- Adrian Gonzalez hits his second home run of the game.
- That makes two combinations of back to back jacks. Toles and Segedin and Seager and Adrian
Come on, that shit is cray.