The analysis no one asked for
Everyone has analyzed the World Series but I’ve tried to ignore the writing of the intelligent writers so as not to influence my subjective take on this series.
If the Astros are so good why did they look like the San Francisco Giants in NY?
If the Astros are so good why is their manager afraid to use their bullpen?
If the Astros are so good why are they playing a Venezuelan leprechaun at 2nd base?
If the Astros are so good how is Josh Reddick starting in right field for them?
If the Astros are so good why do they have Paul Bunyan on their team?
Ten things that Astro fans should know:
- Home boy Clayton Kershaw will own the biggest stage
- Kenley Jansen is big and bad
- Kenta Maeda is small and bad
- Rich Hill is a goof ball with a hippity hop who will curve you to death
- Yu Darvish is our 3rd starter. Our 3rd starter
- Justin Turner can’t possibly be this good, but he is
- Christ Taylor is named appropriately
- Puig don’t chase no more no more no more
- Cody Bellinger will beat you many different ways
- Chase Utley isn’t done yet
- Posted in: Uncategorized
Well, that Venezuelan leprechaun is, pound for pound, the best player in the world. 🙂
Also, the “10 Things” is great stuff!
I covered my ass on both ends